Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Another Pretty Girl Takes Me


This was the first time this lovely girl fucked a guy with a strapon. She responded to a Facebook post for women to fuck a guy on video. I was thrilled to be her slutty little whore first date. Her facial expressions say it all. Just look at her arching her back and giving me every inch of her strap-on. She was having the time of her life playing in my exposed man pussy. 

Getting fucked by several women in a gangbang was an exhilarating reversal of sex roles. It was a great honor to lay there and have women fuck my pussy. My limp cock lay there like a useless piece of meat while the women, one after another, enthusiastically fucked me with their big cocks. Of course erections are inappropriate, as well as male orgasm. My part was to present my ass to be fucked only so my flaccid cock was nothing more than a sissy clitoris. Many of the girls payed no attention to it or pushed it out of the way so it was easier to see their cock slide in and out of my asshole. During this shoot, the room was full of the sound of ass-slapping fucking and the smell of hot dripping pussy. 

Since I was bound and could do nothing to resist, I had to submit to penetration from whomever stepped up to my exposed asshole, it was perfectly appropriate for the lovely participants to bring their boyfriends or a few bulls along to fuck my whore pussy. Only difference is they were able to fill it with hot cum.


Photos and videos by Alice in Bondage Land. See them all at:

No comments: