Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pussy on a Swing



She fucked me hard then checked my pussy to see the devastation. Hot lube was drizzling out and I was gaping from the workout she gave me with her big cock. Look how she simply casually moves my balls out of her way so she can get a good look at my spread hole. Everyone checked me out while I was hanging there with nothing hidden and five lovely women fingering, touching, looking, and fucking me. I love the thought of hanging there while these lovely ladies used my asshole for their pleasure. I was a pussy on a swing for all who stepped up and wanted to fuck me. They used my hole again and again. I'm looking for housewives who fantasize about pegging but have prudish husbands or boyfriends. Contact me and I'll  meet you and spread wide so you can fuck me until you are totally satisfied.

Photos and videos by Alice in Bondage Land. See them all at:

No comments: